During the horizontal drilling process, the drill head is tracked so that the operator can monitor its progress and keep it in line with a specified path. The hole’s diameter can be enlarged when the initial hole is complete. Once the drilling is complete seamless piping such as water/sewer lines and conduit can be introduced.remium service.
We use HDD to place utility pipes under roads, railways, bodies of water, and other congested or environmentally sensitive areas.
In residential properties, HDD can lay pipes down without disturbing the current landscape. Our experienced crew can work around obstacles and assets, including electrical, gas, sewer, and water systems to complete the project.
· Reduced soil disturbance.
· A single location area can be used to install different pipes.
· Reduces the excavation and shoring costs.
· It is a safer operation than open cut.
· Weather will not impact directly on the process.
· Limited traffic and landscape disruption. Ideal for sites sensitive to surface disruption.
· Ability to drill beneath surface obstructions.